Get the very best! NEW Results™ Platinum Print Opaque™ Digital Heat Transfer Film. Astounding Quality and Unmatched Value!
Platinum PRINT OPAQUE™ includes the innovative NEW Thermo-Bonding adhesive for durability and comfort. Platinum PRINT OPAQUE™ is developed to perfectly personalize virtually any fabric, especially polyesters, cottons, blends, and Lycra©/Spandex. Design and print high resolution photo-quality detail on the brightest white film in the industry. A proprietary quick ink dry top coat that maintains 100% color fastness after 50 hot or cold-water wash and dry cycles. We guarantee the easiest film to cut and weed small to large images. Pair Platinum Print with our dedicated MASK, that has a gradual, easy pull away from the film liner, for the easiest release in the market today. (Yes, we thought of almost everything with this film) – Heat apply in 7-10 seconds at 300°F down to a mere 275F° to minimize dye-migration and eliminate damage to heat sensitive fabrics. – A 70-micron Polyurethane (PU) film thickness maintains a durable but very flexible soft hand feel with a matte finish. – Suitable for most digital printers with Eco Solvent, Solvent, UV and Latex ink systems. (It is recommended that you test print, as printing with third-party inks may not provide the same quality results). – Available in roll size 20” and 40” widths. Kindly note: Platinum PRINT OPAQUE™ is not recommended for Nylon fabrics unless uncoated.
- Print, Cut, and then easily weed the excess film surrounding graphic.
- Allow ink to gas out for 30-40 minutes.
- Apply Results Mask over remaining image
- Preheat garment 2 seconds
- Peel back printed transfer from film liner & place on garment
- Heat Press Time: Pressure is Medium.
- Use Cover Sheet: 7 seconds, peel warm and heat again for 7 seconds.
- Heat Press Temperature: 300°F down to 275°F to minimize dye-migration.
- Peel: Hot to Cool.